If you can receive emails but can not send email please check the following
- Have you changed your internet provider, this would effect your ability to send email.
- If you have, then call them and ask what the new setting are.
- Insert the new settings into your Out Going mail server setting.
- Is you broadband switched on?
- Don't laugh, this is very common as many modems are not insight
- Run any diagnostic program your Operating system suggests.
- Do you have an Internet security program managing your computer
- Often a program such as Norton can block emails from sending. Check that.